Liege Bastogne Liege Turbo Training Video – Download Version
Liege Bastogne Liege (also know as La Doyenne (“The Old Lady”) is the oldest and one of the hardest classic cycling races in the world.
First run in 1892, it is one of the five Monuments of the European professional road cycling calendar, usually coming as the last of the spring classics.
Experience riding the course used in this epic one day event based in the Ardennes region of Belgium.
Relieve the boredom of the turbo and enhance your training enjoyment – simulate riding this legendry classic.
This Liege Bastogne Liege turbo training video features the main climbs from the epic race including:
- Côte de la Haute-Levée – 3.6 km climb to 5.7 %
- Col du Rosier – 4.4 km climb to 5.9 %
- Côte du Maquisard – 2.5 km climb to 5 %
- Côte de La Redoute – 2.0 km climb to 8.8 %
- Côte de Colonster – 2.4 km climb to 6 %
- Côte de Saint-Nicolas – 1.2 km climb to 8.6 %
- Côte de la Rue Naniot – 0.6 km climb to 10.5 %
1 hours 36 mins run time, plays on a normal DVD player or PC.
Download also features workout music to add to your training enjoyment.